Auto insurance provides protection for you, your family, and your vehicle. No one wants to be involved in an accident, but knowing that you're covered lets you drive with confidence.
The following coverages are available with auto insurance:
- Liability - Pays others involved in an accident if you are found at fault
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist - Pays for injury or medical when the other driver is at fault and either has no insurance or their liability insurance cannot fully cover your loss
- Collision - Covers your car for physical damage from an accident, usually subject to a deductible
- Comprehensive - Covers your car for physical damage not due to collision, such as hail, fire, theft, etc
- Additional Protection - Medical expenses coverage, personal injury protection, towing and labor costs, rental reimbursement, vanishing deductible, windshield/glass
Hometown Insurance will find the right auto policy for you. As an independent agency, we work with multiple insurance providers to find the most affordable policy to suit your needs.
Companies we work with:
- Hastings Mutual
- Hagerty Classic Car
- Grinnell Mutual
Ask us about insurance for your boat or motorcycle!